We at incode engineers delighted to declare that our team has moved to a brand-new location in downtown Brisbane cbd . Our old workplace at 4/256–258 Montague Road West End, QLD 4101, we loved and we made fantastic relationships with our engineering clients, however after 13 years it’s time and we couldn’t be more amped and fired up concerning our brand new Structural Engineers office for Incode at 25 Campbell Street Bowen Hills QLD 4006.
The brand new workplace is in midtown Brisbane CBD, Bowen Hills, putting our team closer to the action and extra parking to help our clients. We’re thrilled regarding the space and energy happening outside our workspace, plus all of the fantastic new development us Structural Engineers get excited for, We’re all massive proponents for this neighborhood, as well as excited that our office location now furthers that devotion.
“It has actually been an amazing innovative move for incode, we’re very delighted for the future. Many thanks for all the assistance and the seamless transition minimizing impact to our client work.” — said owner and Managing Director Tom Marxson
Many encouraging elements to create a relocation:
Structural Engineers Incode Mega Office
- 912sqm* regular shaped land holding with two street access
- 598sqm* building with 11+ on site car parks
- Situated within 30 storey development precinct
- Immediate proximity to multiple public transport options
- Highly exposed corner location
- Significant holding income from multi-national tenant
- Prime location just 2.5km* to the Brisbane CBD
- First time offered to the market in over 20 years
- Elevated flood free position
Br Car **- 25 Campbell Street Bowen Hills QLD 4006 **By Foot - Transport By Train, Bowen Hills Station is also one of Queensland's busiest railway stations with all Citytrain services on all lines, including express trains, stopping there; many services in peak periods terminate at Bowen Hills. Bowen Hills is home to a large Queensland Rail maintenance and stabling depot. **By Road, **The TransApex infrastructure plans for Brisbane has several interconnections in Bowen Hills. The Clem Jones Tunnel (Clem7), Airport Link Tunnel and Inner City Bypass all have an entry/exit point in Bowen Hills and connect with each other at a spaghetti intersection.
**Bowen Hills has a number of heritage-listed sites, including: **
- O'Connell Terrace: Bowen Park
- 23 Boyd Street: Cintra House
- 29 Cintra Road: Our Lady of Victories Catholic Church
- 35 Jordan Terrace: Miegunyah
- 480 Gregory Terrace: Old Museum Building
- 574 Gregory Terrace: Brisbane Exhibition Ground